Paramedic Program Applications
No Application will be considered until it is complete.
- At least 18 years of age;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Current National Registry or accepted state EMT-Basic certification;
- Valid drivers license;
- Clear criminal history;
- Successful completion of admission procedures; and the
- Ability to meet technical standards of the program.
- Apply to North Dakota State College of Science - online at NDSCS Application Page
- Apply to F-M Ambulance Paramedic Program - online form
- Print and submit the following forms:
- Application Checklist (click for printable form)
- Copy of your National Registry EMT-B(-I) card and/or state license(s).
- Copy of current healthcare provider CPR card (AHA approved)
- Proof of Immunizations - which includes: MMR, HepB, varicella, Tetanus (within 10 years), and a 2 step Tb test (within 1 year).
- Titers may be used in place of vaccinations if no records exist.
- Background check forms (click for forms - 2 pages). Call Amanda at 701.364.1750 to submit a $100 fee for a background check. .
- Submission may be by mail, email or fax to addresses below.
- This program qualifies for all applicable financial aid.
- Tuition and fees will be paid to NDSCS.
- Remember to apply early for the FAFSA. Free Application for Federal Student Aid. NDSCS school code is 002996.
Other financial help available:
Children of Firefighters/EMTs: BoundTree Medical
Katie Lyman, MA
FM Ambulance Education Dept./NDSCS
2215 18th St S
Fargo, ND 58103
1-800-642-0774 extension 754
Click here to contact us by email.